Graduate Client Service Executive at ThejobMag Centre
Client Service Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
• Managing/developing client relationships with existing and new customers.
• Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
• Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission
• To liaise with appropriate law enforcement agencies regarding enforcement/defense of rule of law.
• To advice and handle legal issues.
• Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives and execute marketing strategies
• Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
Salary: NGN80, 000
– Must have first Degree in law from a reputable university, called to the bar with 1-3 years practical work experience.
– Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken).
– Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
– Presentation and proposal development skills.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as the mail subject. All Applications should be made on or before 3rd May 2014. –