Graduate Customer Service Agent At Jumia
Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience! We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery. With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy an awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No muss, no fuss, super convenience guaranteed.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the position of:
Customer Service Agent
Introduction to the role
As a Customer Service Agent you will be part of the Customer Service team in Jumia Nigeria the leading online platform in Africa.
We are looking for an open-minded and outgoing person with extensive marketing and event management experience.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Assisting selling processes for our customers and generating additional Sales
- Coordinating information to customers browsing our websites during store discovery, order and checkout. Including after sales support.
- Performing phone conversations with customers to answer their questions, provide information and advise them.
- Handling special requests and complaints of customers
- Collecting and storing useful data within our backend system
- Ensuring follow up through emails, phone or any required means.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with individuals.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong communication skills – proven results with key decision makers
- Willingness to work well in a team
- A large network (friends, family, contacts etc.)
- Bachelor Degree
What we offer
- A unique education in working in a leading company in a new industry in Nigeria and Africa.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with subject line YOUR NAME_POSITION e.g. Michael Johnson_Customer Service Agent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted