Graduate Customer Service Officer At A Commercial Bank In Nigeria Via FITC Nigeria
FITC Nigeria was established in 1981 as a non profit organization limited by guarantee, based on the Company’s Act of 1968, in response to the recommendations of the Pius Okigbo Committee set-up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review the Nigerian financial system. It is owned by the Banker’s Committee, which comprises of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, all licensed banks and discount houses in Nigeria.
Our client, one of the commercial banks in Nigeria, is looking for young, vibrant, and intelligent men and women to fill the available position below:
Customer Service Officer
- The candidate would be responsible for providing customers with information and awareness on the Bank’s products and services; maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities and ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- The candidate will ensure effective and timely service delivery to customers at all customer service units; ensure a customer friendly disposition at all times; ensure prompt turn around time in line with service level; ensure timely preparation and rendition of reports to internal and external parties as required from time to time; process customers’ Cheque and card requests, including ultimate delivery to the customer; print off-cycle customers’ statements for properly authorized requests and ensure charges are taken; maintain up-to-date registers for customers’ transactions and instructions as required under the existing policies and procedures; ensure adequate controls over customer records.
- Candidate must have a BA/B.SC in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class -Lower or HND Upper Credit with an MBA/ACA/CIBN.
- He/She’s prior experience in similar function is useful but not compulsory.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service orientation;
- Smart appearance;
- High level of integrity;
- Good communication skills;
- Selling skills Basic product knowledge;
- Paying attention to details;
- Good Interpersonal Skills;
- Fast and error free processing;