Graduate Human Resources Supervisor At ThejobMag Centre
ThejobMag Centre is recruiting to fill the position of:
Human Resources Supervisor
Develop policies, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following tasks.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisation goals.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
- Proximity to lekki is an advantage
- 1-3 years experience in a consulting firm will be an added advantage
- HND / Degree qualification
Salary: NGN 70,000
Method of Application
interested candidate should send their resume to: [email protected] using the position of interest as the subject of the mail on or before 27th June, 2014