Graduate Plant Buyer At Best Search Recruitment
Buyer – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Generic
Department: Materials Management Reports to: Procurement Manager
• Responsible for ensuring that the company selects the most appropriate goods and services on the basis of price, quality, delivery times and services support, he must also take the requester interests into consideration.
• Following up the purchasing requisitions for mechanical, electrical, production, QC/QA and HSE
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up the purchasing requisitions.
• Conducting market survey and analysis of material cost and prices
• Create request for quotation(RFQ) and sending it to different vendors to get offers
• Create purchase orders (PO), follow up goods receiving, create internal invoice, create request for payment to vendor
• Follow up the PO’s deliveries and payment
• Evaluate the vendors to get qualified vendor list
• Ensure that all activities are handled in line with safety regulations
• Prepare all reports related to electrical purchasing activities required (daily, monthly and yearly)
• B.Sc from Engineering
Knowledge and Specific Experience:
• From 0-2 in the same field.
• Good knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
Interpersonal And Management Skills:
• Communication skills
• Time management
• Negotiation skills