Graduate Stock Controller at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc – Enugu and Port Harcourt
Coolworld is the retail arm of PZ CUSSONS Nigeria Plc the no 1 retailer of Hater THERMOCOOL Brand.
ThermoCool is a joint venture between PZCussons Nigeria and Haier Group. Nigerian consumers have trusted the THERMOCOOL brand since the 1970s and have selected it as the preferred choice. The Haier THERMOOOL brands such as refrigerators, freezers, A/Cs, microwaves, DVDs, home theatres, washing machines amongst many others, aims to deliver quality, reliability, service. innovation and customized solutions to all Nigerian households and beyond.
Due to our rapid growth and increasing market share, vacancies exists in our Enugu and P/H stores for experienced and result-driven professionals to fill the position of:
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Locations: Enugu and Port Harcourt
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Effective stock management in the store to ensure maximum Sales.
- Control movement of stock in the store (incoming and outgoing) and carry out stock reconciliation,
- Ensure the stock re-order level is well managed to avoid loss of sates.
- Manage the stock room space by keeping an accurate sates forecast and properly stacking products.
- Ensure prompt inter-store stock transfer to meet urgent stock needs.
- Prepare monthly stock reports
- Analyze sales figures/data, interpret trends to facilitate planning and forecast future sales volumes.
- Take charge of physical count of stock
The Person: The right candidate must:
- Possess a relevant degree in any discipline
- Have (1-3) years working experience in a fast moving retail store.
- Be willing to work extra hours.
- Must have analytical skills
- Have effective written and communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
A CAN DO candidates are required to have the following: Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
Good Microsoft office computer skills especially in Ms Word, Excel and Power point
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2014
How to Apply
Qualified appilcants shouid apply online at: [email protected] Application must be received before July 31st, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted