Greatview Nigeria Limited offers design, construction, maintenance, and repair services to the marine construction industry.
The company focuses on civil marine projects including marine transportation facility, breakwaters, bridges and causeways, and pipelines such as velocity control structures for nuclear power plants, concrete and steel effluent discharge outfall pipelines for wastewater treatment plants, and plastic pipelines for communication services.
The following job vacancy exist:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- · Make appropriate use of the available supervisory and support systems, seeking advice and input from the attending staff of the organization when and as appropriate, and in accordance with the attached Resident Supervision Policy.
- · Participate fully in the educational and scholarly activities of the training program as specified by the training program director, including attendance conferences, and other responsibilities which may include a research project, completion of project, maintenance of procedure logs, or other items.
- · Develop a personal program of learning to foster continued professional growth, with guidance from the teaching staff.
- · Assume responsibility, as called upon, in teaching more junior trainees within the scope of the training program.
- · Participate in institutional programs, councils or committees and other staff activities, as appropriate.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- · Minimum of BSc in any discipline
- · Ability to work as part of a team.
- · Fresh graduates with NOT MORE than three 3 years after their National Youth Service.
- · Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- · Good house keeping standards.
- · No skill and experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
- · Demonstrate energy, drive and passion for their preferred function and our organization
- · Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- · Possess good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify candidate should forward application including cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE 08/02/2016