Job Reference: FSDP14
Position: FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION
Department: Manpower Development
FMN PLC. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME – PRODUCTION (Ref: FSDP14)
- An 18-month fixed term apprenticeship scheme
- Provides hands-on skills development in Production discipline.
- Builds skilled capacity within the specified discipline at the awareness proficiency level of the FMN Competency Framework.
- Enhances the learning aptitude within the work environment.
- Flour Operations
- Pasta Production
- BAGCO Operations
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- A keen desire for preferred discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28years of age by December 2014
- First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology, Polymer & Textile Technology
- 5 O ’level credits
- Minimum of 1 year experience (NYSC inclusive).
All applications must submitted on or before 18th April 2014, via the career page on our website: www.fmnplc.com