Graduate Travel Consultants Vacancy At Wakanow.com Ltd (Lagos, Ibadan, PortHacourt, Uyo, Benin, Warri)
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
Graduate Travel Consultants Vacancy At Wakanow.com Ltd
Travel Conultant Vacancy In Lagos, Ibadan, PortHacourt, Uyo, Benin, Warri
The Travel Consultant is responsible for selling travel packages to customers.
- Booking and selling competitive travel packages to suit the holiday needs of the client
- Manage customers travel request through phone or e-mail
- Offer sales advice on topmost travel destinations to suit customers enquiries
- Build and maintain effective customer relationshi
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behaviour types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in the travel industry is MANDATORY
- Ability to use Amadeus GDS application proficiently
- Possession of 1-3 years working experience in an IATA recognised travel agency
- People management
- Previous sales experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
- Strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
- Knowledge about hotels, travel destinations etc.
- Good First degree