Grants And Subcontract Fund (GSF) Assistant At Chemonics International Inc
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development firm based in Washington, D.C (www.chemonics.com), seeks qualified candidates for both professional and support positions for a five-year agricultural value-chain development project funded by the U .S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The position will be based in Abuja. Any successful candidates will possess the following:
Grants and Subcontract Fund (GSF) Assistant
- The GSF Assistant will work closely with the GSF Manager and Officers to ensure adequate documentation of GSF operations, and that all aspects of GSF practices and procedures follow sound financial and compliance management principles.
Specific Duties of the GSF Assistant
- Receive and tie all Terms of References (TORs), proposals and agreements submitted to/he GSF unit;
- Process deliverables and prepare check requests for payment;
- Maintain efficient and efficient filing system of all GSF documents (proposals, deliverables, invoice, memos, etc;
- Maintain tracker of all subcontracts, grants and other activities under the GSF
- Update the database of service providers and potential grantees;
- Produce work products in conformity with the project and clients’ standards;
- Communicate information in a way that demonstrates a basic understanding of development assistance work, project culture, values, and practices, and the specific scope and nature of the protect;
- Demonstrate maturity, dependability, integrity, and initiative to learn competencies and skills required for the job assignment;
- Contribute positively to a work environment that emphasizes teamwork, respect for differences, accepting and giving constructive feedback; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the GSF Manager.
- Degree or certificate is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience working in an administrative role.
- Excellent skill in using computer Microsoft office applications such as Words and Excel.
- Good data management skills.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations, subcontract procedure and good administrative skills will be added advantages.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their full CV detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements, a cover letter detailing qualifications in relation to the position, and three professional references to:firstname.lastname@example.org