Flytime Entertainment – No.1 online Television and Entertainment website targeted at Africans worldwide. No.1 online Television and Entertainment website targeted at Africans worldwide. No.1 online Television and Entertainment website targeted at Africans worldwide.
Our Client Flytime Entertainment is looking to fill the following position:
Job Title: GRAPHIC ARTIST/WEB DESIGNER
- Must be able to design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, posters, banners, leaflet, online, advertising and signage.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Designing web layouts and templates using graphics tools.
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
- Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement.
- Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
- Flair for the Entertainment Industry would be beneficial
- Psense Certification is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply