Graphics Designer Job Vacancy at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises in Lagos
Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises – We are expert in web development, bulksms (retails and resellers package), cleenweb infotech offers a wide-range of web hosting solutions for individuals, businesses, developers and public sector organisations, now serving customers around the world.
As a result of business expansion, we require personnel to fill the vacancy in the company.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Fleet Masters seeks to hire a Graphic Designer. This position will support the production unit of the business producing design and layout solution with high visual impact.
- The GD will produce visual identities for the organization objectives of exhibiting graphics and animation objects to promote its offering wide the web, social media, mobile and print.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision is key. This position, a permanent one is based in Lagos Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design visual brands for the Company’s web and social media platforms;
- Interpret the design needs of different units, and develop concepts to suit these as required;
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and thinking creatively;
- Knowledge of digital marketing – targeting and re-targeting skills will be a great advantage;
- Research (online sources), source and select images suitable for desired needs of different units;
Education and Experience
- University degree / Diploma or equivalent in Creative or Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Visual Arts, or in the areas of communications. Ability to deliver high quality output is key.
- Highly experienced professionals with non-academic background can also apply.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Professionalism: Strong conceptual skills combined with a proven ability to design normative and operational documents addressing a variety of audiences.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two away communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team’s accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team’s shortcomings.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send CVs, past projects uploaded, then also attach the links of such projects to the application cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 17th October, 2014.