Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Company Profile
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
The Bank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
Guaranty Trust Bank is a friendly brand that truly cares and this permeates through every sphere of our business. We have a value system that is hinged on professionalism, ethics, integrity, and superior customer service. We maintain a culture of excellence and go to great lengths to actualize the popular phrase; The Customer Is King.
Our style of operation, staff conduct and service delivery models are built on 8 core principles aptly dubbed; The Orange Rules in line with the Bank’s vibrant Orange corporate colour.
- It is a joyous colour
- Frees and releases emotion
- Evokes a feeling of warmth
- Demands attention
- Stimulates the mind
- Orange indicates a person who is sociable and loves to be in the company of others.
- A person who has loads of energy, exciting and fun to be with.
- Orange relates to a person who has great practical-hands on-skills.
- Orange personalities are friendly, ready smile, respond positively and fluent if not profound in speech.
They are good-natured and gregarious and do not like to be left alone.