Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2014
Guinness Nigeria Plc is in the process of recruiting suitably qualified graduates for the vacant position stated below:
Job Title: Consumer Planning and Research Analyst
- This is an entry level Marketing Role ideally suited to a current or recent Graduate with some experience.
- Working closely with the Consumer Planning manager, Head of Consumer Planning and Research and the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will lead & develop the primary & secondary insight on business performance.
- Will work closely with the Marketing team to ensure adequate and timely reporting, performance dashboard & scorecards are maintained versus brand activities and business targets
- Will support the Finance function as required in ensuring CCE Policies are fully maintained.
- The position will work closely with other functional teams and external agencies e.g. consultants, research agencies etc.
Manage and coordinate the Consumer Planning and Research Budget and keep track of the status.
Leadership and Functional Responsibilities:
- Good analytical skills, able to integrate learning from multiple sources and generate insights from external and internal data
- Skilled project manager: able to manage research agencies and projects.
- Experienced in dealing with strategic and tactical brand issues, able to effectively implement consumer& trade learning from a variety of tools
In addition the successful candidate will also have a proven track record of the following Marketing Functional Capabilities:
- Strategic Penetration- uses analytical skills to generate innovative strategies and breakthrough thinking.
- Consumer Insight- Identifies key consumer issues & ensures insights are applied to drive growth.
- Marketing Judgement – Understands the true consumer impact of our brand building “output” by using logical criteria with practical instinct to judge.
- Commerciality – Uses performance measurement & sound financial mgt.
- Excellence in Execution –Delivers high quality results seen through to world-class completion.
Top 3 Accountabilities
- Delivery of reliable, relevant and timely information. Establish moreeffective methods of data collection, storage and dissemination to support the business with timely and accurate information about consumer, customer and competitor understanding both routinely and in response to specific requests.
- Strategic Planning – support the development of the annual brand plan using data sourced internally and externally and track business performance periodically
- Competitive Intelligence/ Planning – Drive competitors’ awareness in Guinness Nigeria. Ensure external and internal factors are balanced in decision-making.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University degree in marketing, statistics or social sciences
- Proven ability to work under own initiative / pro-activity
- Some Brand and consulting experience (1-2 years) essential.
- Is an open & enthusiastic learner
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to work in and influence a cross functional team
- Inability to work under own initiative / poor numerate skills
- Does not possess an insatiable appetite for learning & application.
- Inability to learn fast, adaptation to a new, flexible role and manage relationships with varied stakeholders
Flexible Working Options
Lagos based with some travels within Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidate should click here to apply online
Application Deadline Date
20th August, 2014.