Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Technical Advisor Engineers – Completion Tool
Requisition Number: 1866
Location: Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers, , Nigeria
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering efforts in the delivery of Tools & Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating products and services.
- Provides engineering expertise to external customers.
- Job role functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering and 10-15 years of oil field service experience including experience in business development and experience managing the work of others.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply