Head, Customer & Shopper Marketing Needed At GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
Head, Customer & Shopper Marketing
Ref No: 140916-1
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Reporting To: Sales Director
This job exists to lead the Nigeria Customer Marketing agenda across the portfolio of brands
Responsible for the fulfillment of the GSK’s customer marketing mission in Nigeria.
- Lead the delivery of GSK Nigeria volume and value share objectives
- Lead the definition and execution of GSK Nigeria strategic choices at the point of purchase
- Lead the definitions of categories sales fundamentals- distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandizing strategies and translation into execution choices
- Develop trade channels understanding and provide retail audit information for decision making
- Lead and manage end-end overall activity management from design to execution, tracking and evaluation
- Develop trade promotion strategy in sync with brand objectives
- Guide set up of merchandising standards across channels from category perspectives
- Implementation of perfect punch plans (NPIs)- from customer perspective
- Develop persuasive selling sell sheets for the sales force to win with customers and shoppers at MOC.
- Develop and build the sales capability/capacity to win at the point of purchase
- A good first degree
- Minimum 6-10 years field sales, customer management, customer marketing and people management experiences within the FMCG industry
For more vacancies at GlaxoSmithKline, click here