KPMG : One of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the under listed position:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the facilities management in a 24/7 environment.
- Responsibility for liaison with outsourced services providers and adherence to SLAs.
- Responsibility for the definition, implementation and review of facilities processes, policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with the overall goals and objectives of firm.
- Provision of effective leadership and guidance to direct reports;
- Establishment and maintenance of a comprehensive and professional Facilities Management System.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the firm has the most suitable working environment for its employees and its activities.
- Focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by minimizing operating costs, increasing productivity and maximizing the quality of Unit’s services;
- Responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all company assets
- Responsibility for ensuring that all service providers adhere to the firm’s contracts of engagement.
- Ensuring adherence to the firm’s Service
- Level Agreements (SLAs) with all contractors, using appropriate performance management techniques to monitor and enforce compliance;
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors and support activities of the Purchase committee;
- Supervising and coordinating work of contractors and service providers;
- Ensuring that KPMG facility management practices conform to Health, Safety and Environment legislations/guidelines
- Directing and supervising essential central services such as reception, mail, archiving;
- Planning for effective and efficient utilization of space and firm’s physical assets and resources;
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinating and managing all utility related activities across the organization;
- Preparing and monitoring of the annual budget and cost of unit/resources being managed;
- Coordinating the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of Supervisors.
- Knowledge of IT, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good communication skills (ability to write and speak English Language very well is imperative);
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent Interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to work on more than one task at a time at peak hours.
Experience and Background:
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage (Member, International Facility Management or relevant Estate/General Management qualifications).
- Knowledge of HSE and track record of achievements in reputable organizations or institutions
- 10 years cognate working experience of which at least 3 must have been in a relatively senior position), overseeing a large facility or function.
- Must have completed NYSC.