KPMG is recruiting into the position of Head, Marketing Operations
KPMG is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for a senior position in Sales and Markets. The job specifications are detailed below.
Head, Marketing Operations
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
- To champion the development of proposals, statement of credentials, capability statements, expressions of interest and other business development materials, as required
- To conduct brand compliance reviews on proposals, ensuring compliance with brand and regulatory standards
- To ensure that the firm’s tested methodologies and practices are applied consistently to all proposals, across all disciplines
- Supervision of proposals database management, preparation of marketing reports, collation and preparation of credentials/CVs.
- Supervision of Design Services (publications/newsletters& digital design)
- Acting for Head of Sales & Markets Unit, when necessary
Minimum Education, Experience & Other
- Minimum of First degree, with working experience of not less than 8 years in professional/financial services firms or advertising/marketing agencies
- Higher degrees and relevant professional qualifications will be added advantages
- Not more tha 40 years of age
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication (including report writing) skills
- Good research, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise and interact seamlessly with people at all levels
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage heavy workloads
- Information Technology competency, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite, especially: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project.
Method of Application
Please forward your application on or before 21 September, 2014, if you meet the requirements.
For more vacancies in KPMG, CLICK HERE