ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
Head of Project Management
- The Ideal candidate will manage assigned projects, ensuring goals are met with high Quality, and deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Client and stakeholder satisfaction must be achieved.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP or Prince II certified. ITIL v3 (or ITIL 2011) certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years project management experience
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel and other related tools
- Years of Experience:1 – 3 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and application letters to: [email protected]