Head Of Reliability Via Best Search Recruitment
Responsible for promoting the maintenance management system, ensuring application of maintenance procedures, methods and best practices. The individual will drive cross functional analysis of incidents and maintenance performance, implementing the action plans to improve both reliability and maintenance practices. Provide detailed downtime analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure good working conditions and safety standards are maintained within all areas of maintenance operations.
• Facilitate and drive inter-department relationships to ensure an integrated approach to planned work activities.
• Plan and Schedule and prepare major shutdowns ensuring co-ordination with all departments.
• Ensure the best optimization of maintenance operations relevant to the availability of equipment and maintenance resources.
• Ensure the utilization of feedback from inspection is the driver for maintenance operations.
• Ensure quality of technical specifications for spares and sub-contracted work, through the Planning Engineers.
• Take leading role in the implementation and utilization of Root Cause Analyses Techniques
• Preparation of the budget (on-going and major operations) ensuring technical justification for major maintenance operations.
• Assist Maintenance Manager to analyze and propose solutions on recurring problems of equipment reliability or problems concerning safety and work conditions, within the framework of the Reliability Committee.
• Ensure that maintenance practices comply with Safety, Environmental, Quality Insurance Standards.
• Develop and ensure full utilization of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
• Manage team, define the missions and objectives, carry out performance reviews, and promote quality of work. Motivate, facilitate, communicate and build relationships within the team.
• Ensure utilities are maintained to a high standard.
• Coordinate maintenance and availability of mobile plant
An engineering Degree or equivalent, A NEBOSH and/or IOSH certificate
Knowledge and specific Experience
Broad experience in the cement industry. 5 years minimum
• Knowledge and experience of maintenance methods, tools and systems.
• Experienced in working within an Inspection Driven Maintenance Strategy.
• Modern inspection techniques (NDT, Laser Alignment, CBM, TPM, RCM,TBM)
Interpersonal & Management Skills
Commitment to maintaining and improving Health & Safety standards
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Ability to work well within a small team.
• Self-Motivated with a proven ability to motivate others