Head of Sales Needed At Page Mf Bank Limited
We are happy to introduce Page Mf Bank Limited, an innovative consumer finance company that offers outstanding retail products and services to suit the financial requirements of our diverse clientele.
At Page, we continuously strive to understand our clients’ needs so we provide efficient financial solutions or opportunities for the customers and stakeholders we serve.
Our services are tailored to meet client’s preferences because we place great value in sustaining lasting corporate relationships with our clients throughout their financial lives.
Please do take time out to contact us through any of the channels below to know more about Page, we look forward to serving your financial needs.
Head of Sales
Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a strategic business plan covering sales, revenue and promoting Page’s presence throughout Nigeria
Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows Page’s revenue streams.
Develop and drive the strategy for creating a low risk portfolio
Consistently explore the business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/sales opportunities.
Develop standard sales propositions.
Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s.
Use appropriate performance metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
Set monthly and quarterly targets, as agreed with CEO.
Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to expectations.
Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programmes for the sales division to ensure organisations sales targets are fully met.
Key Performance Indicators (Measure of performance)
- Standard of advice to CEO
- Net Promoter score
- Meeting of set sales targets for profitability and re venue
- NPLs kept at lowest minimum
- Quality of decision making of maintenance of managed accounts
- Effective communication to customers & colleagues
10 years working experience including;
- At least 4 years managerial experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the which includes different aspects of sales functions in financial market, FMCGs or Telecomms
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the financial industry.
Manager of a business/Functional Division
- A degree from a reputable University
- Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should forward CVs to [email protected]