Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Head of Sales
- The Head of Sales plays a key role in the success and failure of an organization.
- He is the one who plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for the organization.
- He is responsible for Business Development and management of existing relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and leading operational sales plans for the sales units and are responsible for the quality of these plans.
- Development and quality of the sales strategy of the company (the sales related elements of the company strategy.
- Driving the company’s top level operational sales plan, and all operational plans driving towards the company sales goal (eg sales plans for regions, countries, industries, products, key accounts … down to detailed plans for individual sales opportunities).
- Providing the direction in terms of sales & marketing, as well as mapping solutions to meet industry or client needs.
- Responds to Tenders and proposals.
- Meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for setting targets for the sales managers, executives and other sales representatives.
- Ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.
- Ability to understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way. It is his role to extract the best out of each employee.
- Devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. He is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members.
- Search for potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He must continuously generate new opportunities for the organization.
- Brand promotion. He must make the product popular amongst the consumers.
- Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage the sales team to deliver their level best.
- Ensure his team is delivering desired results.
- Responsible for supervision and performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Responsible for major decisions taken by the sales team.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with the client for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
- The Head of Sales is responsible for maintaining necessary data and records for future reference.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or Financial Management. An Advanced Degree In Business Management or Information Technology will be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing a sales team in Information Technology, Telecommunication, OEM space or related field at very senior level
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in a sales/solutions selling role (prior to Sales Management experience).
The candidate must possess the following:
- A good understanding of IT products and solutions.
- A good Knowledge of the IT Industry and market trends.
- A good knowledge of the different sector drivers.
- People oriented.
- Be aggressive in meeting sales targets.
- A go getter attitude.
- Good time management skills.
- Sense of commitment.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Head of Sales” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 25 January, 2018