House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 19 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa.
Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Ibadan, Asaba, Enugu, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Benin
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have completed N.Y.S.C
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Makeup Artist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure of multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Good analytic, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a makeup certification from any makeup school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email MUST be The Position Title and Location eg: “Makeup Artist Ibadan”
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015