Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The position of a Houseman is responsible for being able to assist Housekeeping while maintaining Atlantis’ quality standards. Job involves standing and walking for long periods of time, and repetitive movements, such as bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting. Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends and holidays. Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Must be able to push up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to lift items above shoulder height
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend and stoop on a frequent basis
- Must be able to pick items up from floor to waist height
- Must be able to use various cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
It is expected the Houseman clean so that it meets the standards of cleanliness established at Atlantis.
Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……