Rosetti Marino is an integrated Group of Companies providing engineering and construction services to various industrial sectors including Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power and Shipbuilding. With strong engineering and project management capabilities and solid construction know-how backed by its own state-of-the-art industrial facilities, the Group is a reliable partner for EPC delivery of a wide range of offshore and onshore plants and products. Nowadays, to meet the demand of both mature and emerging markets, operations are carried out in Rosetti Marino’s original location in Italy but also abroad through partnerships and joint ventures with international partners.
To Ensure the employment, management and administration of personnel for Rosetti Pivot Ltd., coordinating the external relationship with local authorities and labor department, according to company policies, rules, standards and local laws.
- Plan permitting activities for expatriates, defining the type and mode of obtaining visas and work permits, relating with the relevant agencies and authorities;
- Administrating rotation plan: mob –demob and expatriates logistic activities;
- compiling and updating monthly reports concerning personnel-related data such: as expatriate/local personnel, salary, hires, transfers, performance appraisals, benefit and absenteeism rates.
Fluent English and Italian.
Training and Experience
- Economic/Legal background and at least 2/3 years of overall experience in similar operational positions.
- It would be an advantage if the above experience had been acquired abroad carrying out the same task as a resident.
Personal skills and Availability Requirements:
The candidate should have a good relationship capability in multicultural and multiracial place, excellent communication skills, and a confident positive attitude. It would be also extremely relevant to have the ability to work under pressure, good organization and administrative skills, all matched up with a confident positive attitude and professionalism. The candidate should be willing to live in the country for at least 4 years.
Starting date: Sept. 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Rosetti Marino Group of Companies career website on www.linkedin.com to apply