CA Global – Our client provides end to end solutions and services to organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors.
To become an integral part of and Lead a strong and relevant human resources team in order to ensure effective and efficient alignment and service delivery within and ultimately across the entire HR value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Coach and support managers in company on people management and other operational HR tasks;
- Support and execute HR processes such as Performance Management Process, Talent Development Mid-year Review, Salary increase process, bonus process etc.
- Support the organization on competence development initiatives;
- Maintain and ensure updated and high quality information on the HR Web for employee benefits;
- Support in developing improvement/simplifications to HR related processes;
- Responsible for budgeting and reporting of HR costs Nigeria;
- Provide high quality service to employees;
- Own and maintain the personnel files.
- Support the management and organization on recruitment;
- Ensure global HR process are implemented and followed locally;
- Operational HR support to management and employees;
- Manage the HR IT system;
- Provide professional advice in payroll, tax and social security related subjects and monthly input for payroll administration;
- Bachelor degree or higher, degree in Human Resources;
- Min. 7 years’ work experience, experience within the Human Resources area;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools;
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English;
- Flexible to travel as required;
- Strong leadership skills
- Service minded and well organized;
- Strong integrity skills;
- Team player with ability to work independently;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply