HSE Officer Needed At JAGAL Group
Jagal Limited is open to forming strategic partnerships where we and our partners can have mutually advantageous synergies. Jagal offers tremendous experience of doing business in Nigeria and has real substance in all its operating activities. Currently, we have numerous successful partnerships and joint ventures where we contribute equity, assets and genuine collaboration towards a unified vision.
We welcome open discussions from interested investors who are looking to do business in Nigeria. We are equally open to discussions with existing players and stakeholders who believe there are significant opportunities either on a project-by-project basis or in a form of long-term partnership
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but rewarding environment?
Would you like to become part of a diverse multicultural conglomerate where you can develop your skills and gain development?
About the Company:
The construction industry in Nigeria is one of the fastest growing in the world. While the main areas of development are infrastructure and housing, the key sectors that attract top tier contractors are the commercial and residential developments in the private sector where quality, safety and on-time delivery are essential.
Jagal Nigeria Limited (JNL) is a leading design and build main contractor and a key player in the construction industry. We have significant experience in infrastructure and building projects and works across a broad spectrum of sectors, including, commercial, industrial, marine, residential and technology projects.
About the Role:
To provide Project HSE support to our clients on all Construction Projects
Key responsibilities Include:
- Understand and ensure the Project HSE Plan is effectively implemented and meets set performance standard
- Conduct regular HSE inspections with, and discuss all site specific HSE issues with the HSE Coordinator on a continual basis
- Ensure that equipment and systems formally meet the relevant safety standards
- Ensure that the Company’s HSE Policies are complied with
- Report HSE issues to the HSE Coordinator
- Ensure sites compliance
- Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Administration, Subcontract Management, Quality Control
Desired Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
- 2 years + working in a Construction environment HSE role and a member of either IOSH, NISP or equivalent
- Minimum Level 3 in NEBOSH
- IT Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Team worker
- Customer focused