AACE Foods is an indigenous Nigerian company established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
Human Resource Officer
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- The Human Resource/Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and administering all human resource initiatives and provide HR support.
- By developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with staff.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Design procedures and metrics based on best practice to execute staff competency/skills audit
- Effectively employ best practice in all recruitment exercises to ensure top suitable hires
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- B.Sc in HR Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources position
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suites.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letter in Word document only to: [email protected]