PathCare Laboratories operates under a solid ICT (Information and Communications Technology) structure and we are pioneers in using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions in West Africa, utilising one of the foremost EMR solutions in the world. Our dedicated laboratory professionals are there to help you with full reports on results and access to all the information you need.
Human Resource Officer
- To manage all HR administrative tasks across the full employee life cycle from onboarding to exit, improving employee experience at every stage.
- To provide high quality project support to the head of Corporate Services
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience preferably in a Human Resource consulting firm
- B.Sc in any field. Masters in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- CIPD, PHRi, ACIPM, is an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite (with a preference for Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Experience of Talent and Performance Management, Recruitment and Resourcing ideally in a generalist HR role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected]