Human Resources Manager At Phillips Consulting Limited
We focus on creating and managing change in organisations by helping them formulate and implement customer focused strategies, align their management systems to support service delivery, and develop the competence and capabilities of their people to deliver on their promises.
Phillips Consulting Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992, we offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organisations.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer focused strategies. This assists in aligning their management systems to support service delivery and developing the competence and capabilities of their people to deliver on their promises.
We draw our competitive strength from collaborations with global partnership firms in Europe, North America and Africa. Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Clients benefit from our consultants’ varied skills through our cross-functional approach to assignment execution. We also ensure we empower clients with the knowledge and skills to continuously improve, long after we are gone.
We believe in Africa and its future and dedicate ourselves to achieving the African dream by actively seeking out alliances, partnerships and friendships throughout the continent.
We are a proud African consulting firm.
Human Resources Manager
- Plan & Implement HR Strategies alongside other Managers
- Ensure high standards are maintained on range of HR activities such as Payroll; Recruitment; Policy development; Package structures (across the organisation)
- Direct responsibility relating to IR issues & policies
- Assist in the co-ordination of local staff trainings on HR Policies & related issues
- Work with personnel in all sections of the business to implement HR requirements
- Map career succession planning, working with other Managers
- Lead by example on the HSA ethics & standards
- Maintain networking with external bodies to keep updated on Nigerian HR trends/practices, while maintaining confidentiality
- Direct responsibility for staff/contractors on Site Security and OH&S
- Formulate & implement the Performance Management system
- Ensure overall HR related expenditures are within Budget
- Ensure compliance of consistent HR standards across the business
- B.SC/HND in social sciences or related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in HR Management