Human Resources Vacancy at IBM
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
Human Resources Professional
- Using key HR software to more effectively manage, score and onboard candidates.
- Communicating and executing key administrative tasks including processing new hires, office transitions, and more.
- Doing an employment brand audit, including learning how to evaluate our employment brand, and how to use this tool to inform candidate search and marketing tasks.
- All aspects of the recruitment process, from job posting to reference checks
- Attending career fairs, and maximizing these events to generate leads for new candidates who are ideal for us.
Our ideal qualifications in an HR intern are:
- A degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in IT
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in IT
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here