Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Senior Information Technology Officer
Ref No.: NMSL/2017/J0017
Department: Information Technology
- Installing hardware and software systems.
- Maintaining or repairing equipment.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.
- CCTV Installation and Maintenance.
- Installation, configuration and monitoring of (Mikrotic and Cisco) routers or switches.
- Basic knowledge of Solar inverter installation.
- Good knowledge of Server Administration and Configuration.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND in Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related course.
- A minimum 3 Years working experience
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
- Comptia A+, CCNA, MCSA, MTCNA, (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage
- Must reside in or within proximity to Ikorodu.
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2017/J0020
- Maintenance of company’s Assets.
- Managing company clients, vendors, and artisans
- Promptly Identifying and filling vacancies with qualified persons via an organized recruitment process
- Applicant Must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in Human resource management
- Must have more than 3 years experience with communicating and managing staff,visitors ,clients, vendors and artisans
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in the management of space, equipment,devices, renewables and installations,
- Applicant must not be more than 45 years of age and must reside on the mainland (within proximity to Ikorodu)
- Must be smart, eloquent and friendly
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English
- Must have excellent record keeping skills
- Must enjoy meeting people and keeping relationships
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Deadline: 31 December, 2017