Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Business Information Technology, Software Programming or Internet Engineering is very important.
- Professional qualification like CCNA, CISCO will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as an ICT officer of a structured organization, in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven skills in Networking, Hardware maintenance, Software programming, internet engineering, database management etc.
- Ability to work long hours and manage ICT structure in different locations.
- Chartered Accountant with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- MBA/M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Extremely proficient in the use of computer.
- A minimum of 13 years working experience as the Finance or Accounts Manager of a structured manafacturing organization, with workforce not less than 50.
- Ability to work long hours and supervise a team in different locations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications with Job Title as subject of email to: [email protected]