The IDMANN Institute is a registered tertiary educational institution that provides tertiary professional development, personal development, and post-employment training with the aim of professional advancement and/or technical entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WAEC/JAMB Instructors
Course: Data Processing, Home Management, Civic Education, Christian Religious, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science
- Contact each student and welcome them to the course
- Contact individual students who have not completed the work in due date
- Closely monitor students’ progress relative to their individual course schedule
- Monitor end dates to ensure students are staying on track in the course, and proactively contact the student and lead teacher or if concerns arise or if an extension is recommended
- Providing motivating, timely and constructive, feedback for student assignment
- Provide motivating comments and constructive feedback for each assessment item
- Communicate effectively with students at different technology skill levels to support instruction and advance educational goal
- Hold regular scheduled office hours each week via online meeting software and ensure that students unable to attend these sessions have access to recorded meetings
- Respond to student inquiries, questions and request for help regardless of the medium: email, chat, etc.
- Manage and communicate effectively via the telephone, email, and the message centre/discussion board
- Keep accurate and organized records
- Work with other staff and faculty in a cooperative, professional atmosphere
- Effectively review courses on an as – needed to manner to ensure accurate and current content/assessment
- Participate in faculty meetings, hardware, software and educational training sessions as scheduled
- Candidates must be graduates with First class or Second class Upper honours. IELTS and TOEFL certificate(s) is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching skills, time management and organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and English proficiency.
- Online teachers should also be punctual, patient, friendly, reliable, creative, energetic and work well independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a comprehensive cover letter to: [email protected] with “Instructor” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th April, 2018.