Implementation Manager Vacancy At Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Oversee and project manage the implementation process for Cash Management and Trade Solutions to Corporate and FI from Mandate to Money.
- The implementation manager facilitates speedy and timely deal implementation, which builds revenue momentum by ensuring incremental revenues are booked on deals won and frees Relationship Managers & TTS sales to concentrate on increased business.
- He / She coordinates Citibank Nigeria resources to ensure deals are implemented in a cost efficient manner and facilitate Citigroup MIFT Elimination strategy by ensuring that new customers use CitiDirect automatically.
- Effective deal implementation, projects Citibank Nigeria as efficient & competitive, which impacts on the bank’s frontline resources
- Responsible for End-to-End Implementation of Cash Management & Trade deals from Mandate to Money
- Oversee and project manage implementation of TTS solutions to Corporate and FI customers
- Create & execute project plans / charter for new customers and cross-sell opportunities
- Facilitate A/c Documentation, EB Installations, Training & 1st live transactions. Undertake site inspections of client premises where Citibank Nigeria solutions are deployed.
- Interface between TTS customers and various Citibank Nigeria units to ensure effective deal implementation and solution delivery. Highlight, escalate and ensure prompt elimination of operational bottlenecks on new deals implemented.
- Manage and track client usage / project beyond 1st run live date – 45 day handhold period.
- Ensure effective transition of clients Between RM / Product Manager to CitiService after a 45 day handhold period
- Prepare periodic reports on Implementation Status for TTS Nigeria for all stakeholders including Cluster Head, EB Implementations
- Participate in cross-functional training • Record progress on Siebel, Global CRM System.
- Identification and closure of functionality gaps that exist in the country.
- Enable migration to CitiDirect to take place by matching/bettering legacy functionality.
- Control the CitiDirect UAT and enhancement request and development process for country.
- Identify the requirements and manage the CitiDirect training of internal users/support across the country.
- Act as CitiDirect support for country.
- Maintain close liaison with Country EB head and provide business and technical support.
- Take ownership for CitiDirect usage at Country and Customer level to ensure growth both in transaction volume and value. To be achieved by close liaison with Sales/Relationship Managers and country EB manager.
- Maintain close liaison with Cash & Trade product teams to facilitate product development by evolving solutions and following through on enhancement requirements, also to explore and expand on market related product offerings.
- Escalate and manage all relevant CitiDirect issues to the appropriate parties as required.
- Act as liaison between the country and regional team as it relates to CitiDirect.
- Ensure high quality customer experience, inclusive of training/workshops/publishing
- TTS Group Head – Deal Implementation Updates, Escalation of Bottlenecks with Clients, Business, O & T Units, Implementation Report Reviews, e-commit reviews & updates
- EB/Implementations Head – Supervisor, Deal Implementation Updates, Escalation of Bottlenecks with Clients, Business, O & T Units, Implementation Report Reviews, e-commit Reviews & updates
- Relationship Managers – Receive deal mandate forms, Attend 1st Implementation Meeting, Hold Project Review meetings, Escalation of Bottlenecks & relationship issues, Provide Updates of Deals under implementation
- Operations & Technology – Service Delivery Implementation, Process and Issue resolutions
- Electronic Banking Support – Schedule EB Installations, training and 1st Live runs; Ongoing CitiDirect support within the handhold period
- CitiService – Joint Deal Handhold Period of 45 Days; Deal handover on BAU basis
- TTS Product Managers- Review Product / Service structuring, Handhold period support, Documentation Review, Calls / Visits / Site Inspections
- TTS Sales – Receive Deal Mandate Forms, 1st Implementation Meeting, Siebel Management & Tracking
- Legal – Documentation Review, Product Clarification & opinion on agreements
- TTS Customers – High Level contacts with senior officers of corporate companies either on standalone basis or with RM / TTS Sales
- Correspondent Banks – Contact on Speed Collect implementations
- Other Citibank Locations – Handling issues on FI – Centralised Cash Collateral & facilitating BKE processes
At least 5 years banking experience (Product & O & T Units)
Good Understanding of technology solutions in the banking industry
Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Good interpersonal skills
Project Management & Time Management skills
Good relationship management and communication skills
Information technology skills will be an added advantage
A BSc / BA degree in a Business/Accounting discipline.
An MBA and/or professional accounting qualification will be an advantage.
See more vacancies at Citibank here