Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Installation Manager – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal
- Serve as expert resource for Installation Coordinator to engage with for critical scopes of work. Will liaise directly with contractor’s technical organization.
- Provide senior technical support to offshore installation planning and execution activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop/evaluate T & I execution approach & equipment
- Participate in constructability reviews and contractor selection process
- Ensure Installation GPs and specs included in ITTs
- Provide technical input to tender evaluation
- Senior technical interface with Installation Contractor
- Review and approve Contractor installation plans & procedures with input from Execution Group, Engineering & Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS )
- Coordinate interface with Engineering Functions
- Participate in Risk Assessments and pre-mobilization reviews
- Evaluate nominated subcontractors as required
- Provide senior technical support as needed to execution team
- Serve as senior technical support to Installation Coordinator for Lessons Learned capture, Close Out reporting, etc.
- Provide valuable industry experience during the planning and execution phase of installation activities
- Participate in Critical Activity Reviews as required by project in the areas of Heavy Lift, Float-overs, Load-Outs, Diving, etc.
- B.Sc/MS in Engineering, Naval Architecture, or similar degree
- +20 yrs. experience in Industry Experience with Contractor and / or Owner Organizations
- Offshore project execution experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply