Bradfield Consulting Is Recruiting Into Internal Auditor Position
Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
Bradfield Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Establish an effective and independent internal audit service for management
- Scrutinize the company’s books as well as financial management process
- Prepare audited financial statements/managements accounts
- Support Management with other activities as and when required.
- Conduct the regular audits of financial controls and management systems.
- Review the fiscal and investment management policies and procedures.
- Conduct the automated inventory management systems properly.
- identify any data error, unaccountable transactions, faulty or inefficient processes
- Prepare special reports when asked for by the management on various aspects of
- financial management, including asset management and security, financial reporting,
- Conduct Internal Control evaluation and risk assessment to identify loopholes and areas
- requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations,
- misuse and wastage and ensuring that objectives of the organization are achieved
- economically, efficiently and effectively;
- Prepare an Annual Internal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks,
- assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, personnel to be employed, and reporting results of audit;
- Schedule regular meetings with management to communicate audit findings and explore suitable solutions.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Conducting any other related task that may be assigned by the management
- Education: Degree in Accountancy, ICAN, ACCA and proficiency in the use of SAGE 50 (A MUST)
- Experience Required: 5-7 Years
- Motivational but also challenging
- Highly developed leadership and general management skills
- A strong lateral thinker whose natural default is to create and/or encourage innovative solutions to challenges and problems
- Keen intellect and strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and pursue solutions swiftly
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a measured risk-taker
- An effective and authentic communicator, both orally and with the written word.
Application Closing Date:
15th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com (using REF: IA-09 as the subject)
For More job vacancies at Bradfield Consulting, Click here