We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Start date: May 2018 but, in some cases, we may consider an earlier start date
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission critical systems.
- Our promise is to train you to become Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, from project to project and you may work from any of our offices across different locations, any of our client sites or from your own house occasionally.
- Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
- As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
- We believe in developing young talents for the future, and therefore aim to offer many of our outstanding NYSC employees a graduate position once they have finished their Youth Service.
- You will need to be on track to receive at least a 2:1 (or equivalent qualification) in a computer degree.
The Person and skills:
- Keen interest in IT
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Ability to solve complex problems in reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude
- Commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and verbally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]