IT Officer Needed At Resource Intermediaries Limited
A company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing your business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Our client in the shipping industry requires the services of a Finance Manager in Kano. Candidates with the requirements below should apply and upload CV/resume.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Requires at least four years of IT experience preferably in a transportation or industrial firm.
- Requires a college degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Requires a complete and thorough understanding of database management as it relates specifically to HRIS, Payroll, inventory control and ERP systems.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge of Oracle and UNIX platforms, SQL, and Windows operating systems, with hands-on applications experience. Requires demonstrated proficiency with backup/recovery techniques.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware and software systems.
- Requires demonstrated ability and knowledge to troubleshoot a wide variety of database management problems as they arise in the workplace.
- Prefer certifications in UNIX and ORACLE Certified Professional
- Must have the ability to solve problems of medium complexity.
- Must be multi-task oriented with proven ability to manage several active projects simultaneously.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with Windows Operating systems and Office 2000 software.
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Due to access to company sensitive information, must be able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- Must be able to anticipate internal client needs and maintain good working relationships with users and management.
- Must have thorough understanding of LAN/WAN (networking) installation, administration, and on-going maintenance.
- Must have a thorough understanding of MS applications, including operating systems and software (such as MS Office 2010).
- Must have some understanding of computer programming concepts and knowledge of Intranet set-up and maintenance.