Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Deadline: 6 November, 2017
Management Consultant SAP BUSINESS ONE
Our Client is a consulting firm driven by innovation, rapidly growing consulting company that specializes in offering SAP based Consulting Services. The focus is on delivering excellent business value and Return on Investment (ROI) by implementing the optimal SAP based solutions with best implementation and Methodology and utilizing the leading business practices. Our client believe there are three important aspects of consulting: People, Process and Technology. The most important aspect of any successful consulting business in today’s ever-changing industry is creative and innovative human resources, which is what we have successfully established.
Job Field:Information Technology,Business Development
- Candidate should have a good communication Skills.
- Candidate should do Scheduling meetings with the clients.
- Managing whole life cycle of SAP BUSINESS ONE prospects & customers.
- Candidate should have Managing SAP BUSINESS ONE prospects &SAP BUSINESS ONE customers.
- Opportunity to get exposure to work with SAP BUSINESS ONE Technology.
- Interacting with SAP BUSINESS ONE local clients in Nigerian Market.
- Outbound/Cold calling or customer service experience.
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes.
- Candidate should have Computer literate and experience in database navigation
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
- Understand and manage personal performance daily.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our client’s products and services and the objectives.
- Closing the deals of SAP B1
Experience: Minimum of 7 years.
Our Client is is a turnkey Multi System Integrator company. Leading in the provision of innovative and cutting edge next generation solutions for monitoring, security, access, network/data and communication systems. Providing superior design, Installation, Implementation, Management, Monitoring and Maintenance services.
Experience:Minimum of 3 years
Job Field:Information Technology,Sales
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Analyse costs and sales
- Prepare reports for management and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
Our Client is an Environmental, Safety, Industrial, Analytical and Public Analyst company offering a broad range of specialized experience and skills to the oil and non-oil sectors of the Nigerian economy. It specializes in the provision of environmental solutions to her Clients.
Qualification:BSc/BA/HND in secretariat studies or any related course
Experience:Minimum of 2 years
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Candidates must be female and not older than 35 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]