Job Opportunities At OracleMED Health
Oracle MED Health is an international health insurance company that is situated in South-Africa. They are in search of a seasoned Sales Manager who can produce results with little or no supervision. Analyze statistical data such as mortality, sickness, disability etc. and probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
1. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
2. Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
3. Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plancovering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Lagos.
4. Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
5. Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Medicine’s Code of Conduct.
6. Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
7. Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
8. Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
9. Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
10. Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner. .
• Bachelors degree in Social Sciences or Business administration. Masters would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in a similar position.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and other relevant software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong relations management skills.
• A self starter.
Send your resume in MsWord format to [email protected]