Job Opportunity at Nosak Group
We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented group of companies, with subsidiaries located in the major cities in the country. We are urgently in need of a strategy/investment officer in our head office.
SIO REF: 06-15
1. Gathering, Mining and analyzing key economic data and statistics to provide insight on the direction of the economy particularly from the stand point of one business.
2. Liaising with subsidiaries to obtain exact key information that will provide a guide on performance and activities.
3. Conducting market survey to determine acceptance of products and services while dimensioning market opportunities that maybe exploded.
4. Monitoring the Group’s direct and portfolio investment and recommending policy actions in deficient areas.
- Analytical, numerate
- Good understanding of the economy
- Team player
– A university degree in any discipline or equivalent
– A minimum of two years experience in related job role
– Good communication skills
– Passion for service
– Ability to go extra-mile and work under pressure
– Not older than 28 years
– Preferably a male
Method of Application
All suitable and interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected] on or before 19th June, 2015 using the code as the subject.