MAIN ACTIVITIES :
– To assist the SD/SU leader in the coordination of the preparation of the shut‐down to be performed for tie‐ins installations
– To provide assistance to the CTR during the detailed preparation of the SD planning, in order to optimise the schedule as much as possible in order to reduce the production shortfalls.
– Review the preparation of the SD for systems which he is in charge of. This includes procedures, planning, requisition for equipment, special tools and the whole preparation.
– Participate in the JRA related to the SU/SD activities.
– To assist the SD/SU leader identifying and addressing all internal/external interface issues with respect to the SD and SU phases.
– Throughout the preparation phase, liaise with corresponding area engineers, including the Operations team.
– To promote HSE behaviour within the SD/SU activities and verify that HSE procedures are well considered and implemented.
– To prepare the necessary documentation regarding the SD and SU aspects.
– Preparation of the explanatory presentation for the different coordination meeting to be held.
– To ensure progress in accordance with priorities defined in the SD, Commissioning and Start‐up sequence in order reach the planned end date.
– To ensure optimal vendor intervention planning.
– Start up assistance to operations, trouble shooting and follow up of operability issues.
Start Date: June 2014
Duration: 6 Months +