Job Vacancies At A Reputable Oil Services Firm
The following Vacancies are available in a Reputable Oil Services Firm
- This position requires applying contemporary principles to provide effective strategic Human Resource support for executive management in a professional environment.
- The successful candidate will have: a minimum of a second class upper degree from a recognized university in the humanities or law; at least five years post qualification experience in a similar role; a recognized professional qualification in HR (preferably CIPM) or post graduate qualification in industrial relations management; a good working knowledge of the Nigerian labour law is mandatory; impeccable communication, leadership and people management skills.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- The COO will be required to lead the management team to accomplish all company strategic and operational targets.
- While the emphasis of this role is finance, it includes responsibilities for managing a breadth of staff functions and requires an individual who is both strategic and tactical.
- The ideal candidate will possess: A minimum of a second class upper degree from a recognized university in business studies.
- At least seven years post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification or MBA finance.
- Impeccable communication, leadership and people management skills.
- An instinctive drive for excellence.
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send their cv by mail to: [email protected] or in person to
10B, James Oluleye Street
Off Adeniyi Jones