Job Vacancies At Action Against Hunger
The Program Quality and Accountability (PQA) Officer will play a key role in implementing the Child Development Grant Programme (CDGP) funded by the UK Department for International Development, a joint project being implemented by Save the Children UK (SC) and Action Against Hunger (ACF). From 2013-2017, CDGP will provide 60,000 pregnant women and mothers with children under two with unconditional cash transfers and nutrition behaviour changecommunication training.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Assist in establishment of PQA system into the CDGP to ensure compliance with donor objectives and methodology.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of PQA tools and all monitoring and evaluation reporting.
- Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Bachelor degree in science, social science, research, statistics or demography or related field. Higher level degree and/or significant M&E expertise preferred.
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Proven ability to translate evaluated results into learning strategies.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating donor (i.e. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA) funded activities
- Skills on statistical and other software (MS Excel, SPSS, SPHINX, STATA, EPI Info, ENA for SMART, GIS, etc.)
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in humanitarian PQA or M & E.
- Experience in designing and leading internal and external evaluation.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
- Familiarity with Management Information Systems (Databases) and GIS.
- Previous working experience in Northern Nigeria
- Previous experience with food security and livelihoods programming.
- Previous experience managing cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers)
- Previous experience with social protection programming.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 16th August 2014 will not be considered.
FOR MORE OIL AND GAS RELATED JOBS CLICK HERE