Job Vacancies At Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Role and Responsibilities
- Generate weekly sales reports.
- Following up on clients for payments.
- Handling clients professionally while reporting their grievances to the director.
- Updating clients about new products in the industry.
- Processing of invoices.
- Selling company products to new and existing clients.
- Handling/Maintaining allocated accounts.
- Must be a matured male/female
- Diploma in Marketing or related studies.
- Previous experience in outdoor medical sales will be an added advantage.
- Must be presentable and excellent in negotiations.
- Ability to give business presentations.
- Warm heart and ability to handle challenges.
- At least 1 year sales experience but not a must.
- A valid counseling license and a Bachelors degree.
- Knowledgeable about telephone counseling and delivers the counseling in an efficient and responsive manner.
- Ability to perform initial assessment, intervention and referral of counseling services as well as complete timely follow-up calls to clients when necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to respond to crisis calls efficiently
- Maintain complete records of work performed through case notes, forms and database entries.
- Adheres to the applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the industry as well as the rules of the corporate client.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward CVs to: [email protected]