Job Vacancies At Onward Fisheries
Onward Fisheries, is a business of frozen food storage and distribution. Onward fishery has their seafood processing unit in Lagos, Nigeria. Onward Fisheries need the service of Marketing and Sale Representative and Logistic Officer.
Marketing and Sales Representatives
• Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Minimum of OND
As a logistics Officer you’ll need to:
• Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs;
• Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
• Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
• Continually try to improve and develop business performance, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
A first level university degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields and experience in areas such as transport or logistic operations/management, supply chain management, etc. may be an added advantage.
At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in logistics operations.
Method of Application
Interested individual should forward their detailed CV to [email protected] adequate training will being given on the job.