Iconway is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Management Executive
- The main duty of a Customer Management Executive is to ensure a high quality, efficient integrated customer service experience for all our customers via our online and offline commerce platforms.
- To meet and exceed customer management targets and KPIs as set out by the organisation
- To handle for face-to-face, email and telephone enquiries from new and existing customers
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service to all existing customers to ensure that all their order requests are taken care of
- To handle all 1st and 2nd level complaints/feedback
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of sales techniques
- Competent IT skills
- Some experience of working in a customer service/sales environment, preferably in the services industry will be an advantage
Job Title: KokoFeed Staff Writer
This is a full-time.
- Write original posts in readers will want to share, in KokoFeed’s style and tone.
- Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
- Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
- Provide feedback and edits to other writers on the team.
- Track viral trends across social media platforms and create content around those trends.
- Previous experience in magazine writing, blogging, social media, or similar work.
- An internet and social media addiction.
- Proven understanding of the kinds of content that generates engagement online, and the ability to articulate those qualities.
- Ideas! An endless well of ideas!
- A sense of humor.
- Graphic design and Photoshop skills are a huge plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th December, 2015.