Job Vacancies At IPDC Limited (International Property Development Consortium)
IPDC Limited (International Property Development Consortium), is a Nigerian Property development company with the objective of developing and managing properties of the highest quality and standard. We provide professional real estate services to aspiring property owners, either corporate bodies or individuals on issues regarding; Real Estate Development, Real Estate Marketing /Acquisition and Property Management.
Our development activities comprise of conceptualization, design, and implementation of various residential, commercial or retail development plans. This is an intricate and delicate process that involves site acquisition; co-ordination of architectural and engineering design; pro-forma cost estimates with profitability analysis/returns on investment; debt/equity finance arrangements; building plan permits & approvals; collation of a team of professionals to work on the development project; key decision making/project management; marketing of the property for Lease/sale, and property management.
IPDC has purchased property in huge dimensions since 2003 till date. We put the knowledge we’ve gained to work for our clients in evaluating and structuring their real estate transactions to meet their business goals. Working closely with clients, we evaluate the potential of individual properties by identifying capital expenditures, leasing risks, investment returns and a recommended purchase/selling price. We can then develop a strategic plan for the property that accommodates clients’ objective. We also provide facilities management services which include property maintenance and repairs so as to ensure maximum comfort for clients and ensure all residential and commercial property issues are run in a professional manner.
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers.
- Encourage sales of properties through open houses, advertising, networking, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Make documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Conference with clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking; Provide lists of properties that meet the buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients and maintain long term client relationships.
- Schedule and conduct site tours.
- Gather relevant market data to help prepare market surveys and/or marketing material with our marketing team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc. in any social science course
- 2-5 years experience in Marketing and/or Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Essential to be a self-starter, have suitable communication skills and able to multi-task.
- Customer service skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships.
- Skills in the fields of sales and marketing are needed for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques.
- Professional presence, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Thrive in a competitive entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prospecting and negotiating Skills.
- People Skills.
- Goal Oriented