MoboFree is mobile first social marketplace accessible almost via any mobile phone, including featured one.
– allows buying, selling and swapping stuff between friends and community members.
– allows checking background of buyers/sellers (ratings, common friends, history, etc.)…
– allows online negotiation via chatting, private messaging and other internal communication tools.
Currently we have ~3 M registered users, 1.5 M of them are from Nigeria. Currently project is growing with +3000 new registered users every day.
According to Opera State of Mobile Web, Mobofree is top 5th site in Zimbabwe, top 8th in Nigeria and top 9th in Malawi. Other target markets: Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya.
MoboFree headquarters are based in Lithuania, company has local office in Accra, Ghana.
Sales and Business Development Director
MoboFree is looking for smart and hardworking individual with active contact base in media agencies, FMCGS, telco companies, mobile operators, leading web market players, etc. Network in Nigeria would be a big advantage.
Lead business development and sales activities in Nigeria, ensure meeting revenue and growth targets.
- Build a database of potential partners and customers from Nigeria
- Build relationships and develop long-term partnerships with local industry players (mobile network operators, the biggest local web portals, digital media agencies and etc.) in order to increase the sales
- Ensure the growth of sales in Nigeria market
- Understand and identify clients’ needs, prepare corporate proposals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Manage sales inquiries by e-mail, phone, and corporate visits
- Report on daily activities
- Hiring and supervising of local sales agents
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- At least 5 years of experience in b2b sales (advertisement)
- Active network of the biggest advertisement buyers, FMCG and digital media agencies in Nigeria
- Digital media industry know-how in Nigeria
- Very transparent (important for remote communication with management)
- Hard working (can do 4-5 corporate meetings per a day)
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Must be disciplined and ready to report on daily basis
- Focused on big deals (should come from previous experience with large clients)
- Self-motivated and goal oriented person who is ready deliver results fast
How to apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected]